My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 14, 2012

What I am most PROUD of!!!

My Beautiful Daughter Samantha and The One and only Parker my SWEET grandson!

My Baby Bucky......and his Girl Bree..........we love her to death!

My Poot.......(Dustin) and his girl Ann.......we are so Blessed to have her as part of our family!!
Our family celebrated Mother's Day yesterday.......these pictures are from Christmas, but I just wanted to share my Babies with everyone......they are my HEART AND SOUL!! I always show you my everyday stuff that is part of my career.....but, here is what is my Life's work!! They are what make my life worth living!! I am so PROUD to call them all my babies!!  Thank You, my babies, for spending the day with me yesterday and for making me PROUD everyday!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment