My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Coming April 26th Fashion Show ........Magnolia Pearl and So Sew Eco!!

We have received a Shipment of  MAGNOLIA PEARL!!!!  It is better than I could have expected!!!! LOVE...........LOVE.........LOVE IT!!!!!  Join us this Thursday April 26th at 7:00 p.m. at Through The Garden Gate!!!!! We are also honored to have join us SO SEW ECO......a beautiful clothing line done by local artist Regina Moore!!!!  We plan to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!!  Come and enjoy some good old fashion GIRL FUN!!!!  XOXOXOX


p.s. Just got a text from Micki Lea......it said.....If you and the Magnolia Pearl Clothes don't show up next Thursday, I've got your back friend! I'll tell them you were kidnapped by LINEN AND LACE!!!  Tempting...........but, I LOVE you guys to much, not to share!!! But.......it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment