My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Atlanta trip and new Magnolia Pearl!!!



I am not sure where to start! There has been soooooo.......much going on.........I had a exciting trip to Atlanta to the HUGE mart!  It was a hugely successful trip. We junked on the way down and picked up some "Great" stuff for the shop.  We visited The Round Top Collection to order and see all of the "new" product.  We were honored to have dinner with owner Jeff Krause! He is such a  talented, caring, fun guy!! I  was blown away with all of the "WONDERFUL PRODUCT" we saw while there.......SO much talent!
Speaking of "TALENT"  there is new "MAGNOLIA PEARL" from the "SUMMER II" line at the shop! I cannot believe the response we have gotten from people who LOVE IT!!!!  Well.......I should not be surprised.....it is the  "BEST"!!!!  Robin Brown is one talented lady!!!  XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment